Saturday, September 24, 2016

Zencastr is Great

So I used Zencastr yesterday for the first time when I connected with Michael Redfearn for Ep17. Very easy to use on my end and on Michael's end. After we finished recording the site even took care of some simple post-production stuff for me. After post production the audio was sent to my Dropbox and I had the option to download it to my computer. I downloaded it to my computer, did some editing in Audacity, added music, and then uploaded it to Podbean (the audio host that I use) - ready to be pushed out to the world! Looking forward to continued use with Zencastr until the next evolution of my journey.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rolland! I'm really glad that you found the service helpful. Thanks for sharing it! I'm all ears if you have any suggestions.

    ReplyDelete